I’m an Engineer, Get me out of here! is back this March. Between the 4th and the 15th, students from fifteen schools will be putting their questions to six engineers in the Production Zone.
The Production Zone is a themed zone supported by Science Foundation Ireland.
Noel O’Dowd | Professor of Mechanical Engineering, University of Limerick
I teach at the University of Limerick. I teach Dynamics, a subject is similar to Applied Maths.
Nina Kanti | Consultant, Deloitte Blockchain Lab
I’m an electronic and computer engineer developing apps and working with novel technology.
Ivan Merrick | Director, Fraser Ross Ltd
I provide engineering solutions to people who are having difficulties with liquids and gases.
Gowthaman Parivendhan | PhD student, I-Form Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre, University College Dublin
I work on numerical modelling of Additive Manufacturing.
Diana Abrunhosa | Design Engineer, Arup
I make sure you get clean water in your house taps and take care of it once you use it!
Alice Selby | PhD Student, NUI Galway
I make computer chips that work like a human brain.
- Parteen National School, Clare
- Scoil Mhuire, Leitrim
- St. Attracta’s National School, Mayo
- Two Mile Community National School, Kerry
- St Matthew’s National School, Dublin
- Knockraha National School, Cork
- Clouna National School, Clare
- St Pius X National School, Dublin
- Moneystown National School, Wicklow
- Brierhill School, Galway
- Roxboro National School, Roscommon
- St Vincent’s Convent National School, Cork
- Regina Mundi College, Cork
- Coola Post Primary School, Sligo
- Le Cheile Secondary School, Dublin